Friday, August 14, 2015

Paper Jellyfish!

I have not been able to find instructions for this craft, but I found it on this website which leads to another website, or rather a dead end. However the craft itself seems pretty straight forward!

You will need:
  • paper bowls for the head
  • construction paper for the eyes
  • a lot of ribbon and different kinds for the tentacles
  • markers or tissue paper for to color the tops of the head
  • glue
  • imagination for fun!
 I would start by decorating the head and gluing on the eyes first. When that is complete I would set it down on a flat surface like a table so the open side is facing up at you. Then I would glue on the ribbons and tissue paper and wait until it is done drying to flip it back over again to make it look like a jelly fish!

Good luck and enjoy!
 
 
 

No comments: